Investing in Future Leaders
The 3rd Annual Gentry Women in Tech Conference Goes Virtual
For the past two years Gentry has been proud to hold sold-out conferences spotlighting some of the most fascinating women in Silicon Valley from Female Founders and VCs to Entrepreneurs and C-Suite Executives.
We’re taking the inspiring fireside chats and deep dive panels online this year in a four-part series. Each episode will be 30-minutes long and packed with meaningful interviews and important take-aways. This dynamic series is sponsored by Seiler LLP, 181 Fremont, Morgan Stanley, Cooley, DeLeon Realty, and Harker. Sponsors-in-kind include Four Seasons Silicon Valley, J. Lohr Vineyards and Wines, and SkinSpirit. Join us!
Friday, August 28 presented by Seiler, LLP will feature:
- Shelly Kapoor Collins— VC + Founder @ Shatter Fund, appointed by President Back Obama to the National Women’s Business Council, Vice Chair of Women in Public Service—a group created by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
- Rika Nakazawa— CEO + Founder @ BoardSeatMeet
- Lauren DeMeuse—CEO @ Roam Analytics
Wednesday, September 16 presented by 181 Fremont will feature:
- Kelly Born— Executive Director of the Cyber Policy Center @ Stanford
- Samira Khan— Global Impact Engagement @ Salesforce,
- Susan Winter— Global Head of Syndications @ Silicon Valley Bank
- Annamarie Huerta Franc— Bay Area COO @SAP
Wednesday, September 30 presented by 181 Fremont will feature:
- Pat Wadors— Chief Talent Officer @ServiceNow, formerly Chief Talent Officer @ LinkedIn
- Alexandra Alphonso— Senior Program Manager @Google + Head of Partnerships @ Black Tech Women
- Dr. Alessandra Costa— Vice President of North American Field Engineering @Cadence
- Julie Castro Abrams — General Partner @ How Women Invest
Wednesday, October 14 presented by Morgan Stanley will feature:
- Kelly Graziadei— Angel Investor @F7 Ventures
- Yvette Lui— Angel Investor @ F7 Ventures
- Robyn Reiss— Angel Investor @F7 Ventures
- Joanna Lee Shevelenko— Angel Investor @ F7 Ventures + COO @ Atrium